07 November 2008

southpaw and warm drinks

the BBC is full of funny studies, charming, but suspect. I like to frame my mornings with some playful reporting.
I've been thinking not of blogging this week, running around, elated and busy, and I know the same is true for you. I've missed America and its incredible energies these past few days. please feel free to share your stories from Tuesday and Wednesday - I would really love to hear them!
but from here, I owe you three things: tales from the film shoot last weekend, an election recap from Casa's Rick's Cafe and metropolitan victory vibes, and a window into the panacean black market, Derb Galif, where I solved more than all of my little needs yesterday during the citywide holiday in celebration of Morocco's continued imperialism (Green March). I wonder: how did this incredible amount of stuff arrive into such a place?



No comments: