14 November 2008

a daily dose of

this week I am standing in for the Drama teacher while she tours the theatre scene in London with her IB kids, and boy is it a hyperactive time. good for me to bounce around a little bit more, right? it's almost over, of course, and today is International Day, when each member of the CAS community will participate in a parade around grounds to celebrate their national costume. I am going to wear jeans + this white tshirt to feature America's special blend of self-importance and image obsession. teacherly, no? :) it's pretty cute to see the flocks of pointy shoes and fancy djellabas, so maybe I'll try to take a few pictures.
I should get back to the morning's preparations, but meanwhile, here's what accompanied my evening preparations of fennel bulb sauteed with some precious cardamom I bought from a Fesi herbalist in October:

No comments: